Configure MBString using UTF-8

This is the first post of 2013, so I will hope you all have a Great Year!

And the first success obtained in this year is the resolution of a problem that is strugling me since few days.

(altro…)

Using ALPHA Framework over LightTPD

In the latest two weeks I was thinking about make some tests with ALPHA Framework and LightTPD. The goal of ALPHA Framework is that the application developers should take care about their web applications and don’t need to care about the other layers ( database, web server, authentication). With this concept in mind,┬áthe last week I’ve made some test to check the ALPHA Framework compatibility aganist the LightTPD and I got a good feedback from the tests.

(altro…)

%d blogger hanno fatto clic su Mi Piace per questo: